All cracks narrow down from the millimeter range to end at the nano meter range. It is important to waterproof these at a nano level. Sealing & crack filling with flexible and non-shrinking sealant chemicals followed with a stretchable membrane on top will offer a complete solution for leakage proofing.
- Ready-to-use acrylic compound for crack and gap bridging during construction and refurbishment work
- Water and UV resistant
- Durable and extremely flexible
- Low shrinkage
- Very strong adhesion
- Stretchable membrane for leakage proofing of concrete surfaces
- Excellent UV stability
- High bonding strength
- Up to 600% elongation
Step 1: Seal-it – For Sealing Cracks
- Clean the surface thoroughly. Remove dust, loose particles, oil & grease. Allow it to dry completely.
- Using a cutter, open up the cracks / gaps to form a V-shaped groove. This will help proper application of Seal-it and ensure strong adhesion with the substrate.
- Clean the crack / gap groove thoroughly. Remove all loose particles.
- Flood the cracks / gaps with Zycosil+ solution (Add one part Zycosil+ to 20 parts of water followed by 1 part ZycoPrime+). Let it dry for 6-8 hours. This ensures that the cracks / gaps are now internally waterproofed.
- Apply Seal-it with a spatula / hand, and push it hard into the cracks / gaps (upto 5 mm width) as deep as possible
Step 2: Elastobar – Stretchable Membrane for Waterproofing
- Mix 1 part Elastobar, 1 part cement and 1 part fine sand
- Stir well to get a uniform paste
- Slowly add water to get brushable consistency
- Apply 2-3 coats with a brush
- After the last coat, spray very fine sand on the layer and allow it to dry completely
- Membrane coating : 2 m² / kg of Elastobar (2 coats)