Zydex Industries have developed revolutionary technologies in the form of waterproofing chemicals for soil. Due to a reduction in the water seepage, the soil bases can be compacted better and they act as structural layers to offer better strength and durability for the pavements. Terrasil and Zycobond solutions when sprayed, offers waterproofing basement clay soil. The permeability is reduced to 10-7 – 10-8 cm/sec. Soil waterproofing chemicals offered by Zydex, stops the capillary rise along with making the soil base impermeable to water from the top surface. This ensures higher and improved field dry density of the base soil, leading to an increased strength and stability.
- 100% organosilane, water-soluble, reactive soil modifier
- Reduces water permeability of soil bases, whilst maintaining 100% vapour permeability
- Forms a breathable waterproofed stone base layer
- Maintains frictional values between silt, sand, clay particles leading to retention of strength and resistance to deformation
- Maintains dry CBR in wet season