Tile, Marble, Granite & Stone joints experience shrinkage stresses resulting in cracking & debonding. They are vulnerable to water seepage results in debonding of these claddings.
Zydex’s new Nano-Acrylic Copolymer technology ensure perfect water resistant bonding.
- The ultimate Tile Adhesive, marble, granite and stones.
- Provides strong molecular level reactive bonding of claddings
- Absorbs shrinkage stresses
- Sustains thermal cycling and produces a water-resistant bonding interface
- There is no need to soak the tile in water before ZycoFix Application.
- Brush / Spray the relevant grade of ZycoFix (Regular / Super / Ultra) on the reverse of the tile / stone / marble / granite. Let it dry for 15-30 minutes.
- For highly porous stones, first apply one coat of Zydex Elastobar on the reverse side of the stone. Let it dry for 6-8 hours. Then apply Zycofix Ultra on the Elastobar treated surface.
- For Granite, Marble, Stone and Large Tiles only (> 60 cm x 60 cm), apply ‘Ultra’ or ‘Super’ grade of ZycoFix, on the plastered or concrete surface on which the cladding is to be fixed.
- Next, within 1-2 hours of ZycoFix application, apply a mortar layer (1:2 Cement & Sand mix) on the ZycoFix treated plastered surface. (2-4 mm for smaller tiles < 60 cm x 60 cm, 3-5 mm for large tiles & 6-8 mm for large stones / granite / marble).
- Immediately fix the Tiles / Stone / Granite / Marble on the wet mortar, allow a curing period of 28 days under normal weather conditions for best results.
CAUTION: NEVER MIX ZYCOFIX WITH CEMENT