Zydex range of spun sizing products include modified starches, wax lubricants, powder dry polyester resins and powder and liquid acrylic copolymers. These eco-friendly alternatives to substitute PVA for spun sizing applications, are bio-eliminable, thus, reducing ETP loads.
Zydex polyester resins provide the benefits of high strength and low viscosity. The nano-sized water-soluble polyester resin with film-forming acrylic copolymers coupled with perfect viscosity control are the key features to successfully formulate sizing recipes. Improved flexibility, abrasion resistance, strength and reduced hairiness are the major benefits of the Zydex product line.
The wax lubricants provide excellent lubricity without affecting adhesion.
- Polyester resin
- Acts without affecting the viscosity of size paste
- Excellent bonding between fibers along with surface bonding
- Good abrasion resistance and strength
- Improved loom efficiency if used with single shot sizing products at 2 – 5% additionally (according to the loom type)
- Helps in shed opening during weaving by keeping good separation of warp threads